JB Kellogg is the Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Madwire®.
JB founded Madwire when he was 28 years old and, with the help of a championship team, grew the company to over 100MM+ in revenue and 500+ employees in under 10 years with minimal growth capital.
The mission at Madwire is to help small businesses grow.
Madwire does this by enabling business leaders and entrepreneurs to manage and grow their brand from a singular platform called Marketing 360®.
At Madwire, JB enjoys being a part of building a championship team that pursues championship performance and making a difference everyday.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why building your tribe of employees is the key to your business’s success
- The strategies required to build a remote ROI driven global team
- Why CLARITY and TRANSPARENCY are vital tools to building a highly performing team
- The First Step To Building Raving Fans
- The truth behind marketing in its simplest form
- How much content we should give away for free when building a tribe
- Which social media platforms you should focus on
- How to create social media content natively
- The importance of individual and personalised outreach
To Connect With JB Kellog
Mark’s wildly successful Group Launcher Live Challenge is opening its doors once more in which, over 14 days, he will work with you to launch a Facebook Group and turn it into a tribe generating HIGH QUALITY leads within days.
Register right here: www.launchyourtribe.com