Bryan started out as a basketball player, and played overseas for a few years, but his sporting career suddenly ended due to an injury.
After that, he settled in California and that’s when he saw a real estate business that promised “Get your real estate license and make $100,000 your first year”. Bryan felt encouraged to try this business and very soon was taking the test and getting his realtor licence.
Only a year later, he had made $120,000 in gross commissions, a very good start for a new guy.
It’s been 3 years since then and Bryan has only moved forward with his real estate business, focussing on listings in communities. Bryan’s work hit a whole new level when he started to share his content, information and wisdom on YouTube. Bryan has now hit 180,000+ subscribers on YouTube he realised that he couldn’t keep up to date with the requests and demand from other real estate agents to help them to improve their business success.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why technical success isn’t the key to growing YouTube subscribers
- Why passion for your business will always outshine the desire to be an “influencer”
- The no.1 key to social media success on ANY platform.
- How to use social media platforms to reach out to those on the platform that your audience is loyal towards
- Why vulnerability and authenticity is the key to your social media success
- How to effortlessly create social media content that connects with your audience
To Connect With Bryan Casella
Mark’s wildly successful Group Launcher Live Challenge is opening its doors once more in which, over 14 days, he will work with you to launch a Facebook Group and turn it into a tribe generating HIGH QUALITY leads within days.
Register right here: www.launchyourtribe.com