After 15 years of serving at the Marine Corps, and on his own start-up journey, Patch started to use his discipline, ability, and leadership skills to become a renowned Investor, Entrepreneur, Expert Marketer & Thought Leader investor with multiple ventures and exits.
Patch has 31 companies and is impacting Fortune 500 clients to Veteran-owned start-ups, showing them how to lead with tenacity, discipline, and grit to build a successful business.
If you enjoy raw and honest, no-nonsense business building truths then this is the episode for you (but be warned, you may be challenged!)
In this episode we discuss:
- Why niches are for bitches and why growing a vertical will increase your wealth
- How to find your audience and discover your vertical
- Why you should never rely on one business as a revenue stream
- How to grow your business through scaling
- Why you should always be replaceable in your business
- The difference between having a business and being a business
- Why COVID has opened up the doors for endless revenue streams and opportunities
- Why your audience is EVERYTHING
To Connect With Patch Baker
Mark’s wildly successful Group Launcher Live Challenge is opening its doors once more in which, over 14 days, he will work with you to launch a Facebook Group and turn it into a tribe generating HIGH QUALITY leads within days.
Register right here: www.grouplauncherlive.com