Alex Carmeli started life as a personal trainer who was passionate about living life differently and not getting stuck in the “9-5” grind, after supervising several fitness locations and generating over $3million in sales she quit her job to launch her own business.
Alex wrote a leadership book, found a new level of confidence and started her leadership consultancy business. Alex is a multi-skilled individual who has obtained a dual-degree in Linguistics & Psychology from Northeastern University in Boston, MA. She has facilitated 200+ leadership training on topics such as team building, coaching, business development and mentorship. Alex has worked with 100+ (over 15,000 hours) clients ranging from leaders building teams in corporate settings, coaches building private consulting businesses and entrepreneurs looking to take on a CEO role in their business.
In this episode you will learn:
- How building a tribe will solve your lead generation problem (Alex generate $30k in sales 4 weeks)
- How to run a successful global team… virtually.
- How to manage proactive and reactive communication with your global team
- The importance of standing operating procedures so that you can grow and scale your business
- Why you should get comfortable with uncomfortable conversations
- How to manage operating hours with global teams
To Connect With Alex
Follow Alex on Instagram @alexcarmeli
Join Alex’s Group right here: Digital Legacy Builders Increasing Income And Impact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/digileader
Get your hands on your free “Speakers Crush It From The Stage” Checklist by heading right here: http://speakersneedtospeak.com/giveaway
Click here to discover how Mark and his team can take over your lead generation for you, with a 100% ROI guarantee: www.markbowness.org/authority