John Livesay, aka The Pitch Whisperer, is a sales keynote speaker where he shows companies’ sales teams how to turn mundane case studies into compelling case stories so they win more new business. From John’s award winning career at Conde Nast, he shares the lessons he learned that turns sales teams into revenue rock stars. His TEDx talk: Be The Lifeguard of your own life has over 1,000,000 views.
He is also the host of “The Successful Pitch” podcast, which is heard in over 60 countries. These interviews make him a sales keynote speaker with fresh and relevant content.
John has been interviewed by Larry King and appeared on TV as an expert on “How To Ask For What You Want And Get A Yes.” John currently lives in Austin with Pepe, his King Charles Spaniel, who reminds him every day of the importance of belly rubs.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why storytelling is the key to the success of your business
- How to quit being pushy and start being magnetic with your sales
- The 4 types of storytelling genres and examples of successful businesses and brands using those genres
- The vital stories that are required to sell your business, brand and products
- How to create a compelling elevator pitch starting with “you know how..”
- Why you should quit telling case studies and start sharing case stories
To Connect With John
Follow John on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thepitchwhisperer
Check out John’s website: https://johnlivesay.com/
Click here to discover how Mark and his team can take over your lead generation for you, with a 100% ROI guarantee: www.markbowness.org/authority