Carolina is a Chilean international marketing consultant, blogger and International speaker.
After leaving her corporate job in foreign company, she decided to head into the world of marketing and entrepreneurship with the help of courses and mentors mastered the art of building a personal brand and now helps business owners and entrepreneurs to connect with their authenticity to build powerful brands online.
Thanks to mastering social media marketing and entrepreneurship, Carolina managed to travel around the world sharing her strategies to succeed in the digital world and has participated in the Santiago social media, girls in tech and 9 point 5 events. Carolina is a well respected speaker in Argentina, Mexico, USA, Costa Rica, England and The Bahamas and is Chile’s first female 2CommaClub Award Winner in Chile.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why being yourself will protect you from any unforeseen circumstance that could otherwise close your business down
- How much content you should give away without impacting your bottom line
- The distinction between information and implementation
- How to get going on social media without being overwhelmed
- The EXACT strategy that Carolina used to become a Chile’s first female 2CommaClub Award Winner
- Why structure, value ladders and systems are the keys to 7 figure success
To Connect With Carolina Millán
Mark’s wildly successful Group Launcher Live Challenge is opening its doors once more in which, over 14 days, he will work with you to launch a Facebook Group and turn it into a tribe generating HIGH QUALITY leads within days.
Register right here: www.launchyourtribe.com