John Lawson is an Amazon #1 best-selling author, IBM Ecommerce Futurist and Ebay Influencer and a Platinum Ecommerce Powerseller who has generated millions through online selling. John is the CEO at ColderICE Media, a Cognitive College adjunct professor and he is celebrated as one of the Top 100 Small Business Influencers in America.
However, John’s entrepreneurial life did not start off this way. In his 30’s John was on the edge of bankruptcy after a bad real estate deal and knew that he needed to make money fast. This was the early days of Ebay and he needed to figure out how to make it happen. Join John Lawson and Mark Bowness as we go behind the scenes to discover how John went from rock bottom to financial freedom and success.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why the C word is imperative to turning your business into reality
- How much money you need to quit your job and start your business
- How much is freedom REALLY worth?
- The importance of finding your “Elmo” opportunity to make money and grow your business
- How to get your idea for your business off the ground
- The importance of refining existing ideas rather than starting from scratch
To Connect With John Lawson
Mark’s wildly successful Group Launcher Live Challenge is opening its doors once more in which, over 14 days, he will work with you to launch a Facebook Group and turn it into a tribe generating HIGH QUALITY leads within days.
Register right here: www.launchyourtribe.com